Home > 3D Printing - Certificate Courses
Advance Course in 3D Printing
70 HOURS COURSE
- Complete the full course and get Placement Assistance
- The main objective is to prepare learners to get hired as 3D Printing Technicians
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Design and development professionals
- Teaching professionals and faculties
- Anyone with a passion for understanding 3D Printing
- Industry Technicians
Using the Basic Course as a foundation to jump to a more advanced technology this course trains the pursuer of the program to be certified on the levels of a 3D Printing Technician as provided in the guidelines by 3D Systems. This course has been prepared by 3D Systems for the community.
- It is well suited for someone who is looking to make a career in Additive Manufacturing.
- A general outline of this program will include a recap and introduction of 3D Printing, a 3DP Technician workflow, 3D Systems Material Portfolio, General Guidelines for Design for Additive - Manufacturing.
- 3D Sprint hands-on, Post-Processing, Maintenance and Conclusion.